Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

We are not huge celebrators on St. Patrick's Day, but I made a yummy Key Lime Poke Cake. This is the stock picture, because it's much prettier than my own, but it did taste yummy. I put a little more green food coloring in my filling to make it more St Patty's Dayish.

Click here to get the yummy recipe

I contemplated making a traditional St Patrick's Day feast, but Randy had football practice at the U of U and they feed him after practices. I didn't feel the need to make a big dinner for myself, since my kids wouldn't touch corned beef and cabbage with a ten foot pole.

I did however dress my kids in green. Beck didn't want to get dressed, as always, so Randy told him he had to put green on or he would get pinched. I've never seen him get dressed so quickly! So here my boys gettin' their green on. Lets face it, who doesn't love to look at these beautiful faces!


Beck
Tate

Trey




HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenna they are all starting to look more alike to me! We havent seen them for months, hope that maybe you guys get to go camping with us in June, Savana would love to play with them :)

    ReplyDelete