Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Table

As I sit typing at my table I am overcome with the items I see on it

Hairspray
Vicks Baby Rub
A digital Yahtzee game
White Out
Crumpled paper
A ruler
Large metal spoons
An attachment to my frosting tube
An extra keyboard
A stapler
A wall outlet cover

All of these items were taken away from one of my kids since 5pm today. How they found most of these items is a head scratcher. Beck brought me my hairspray stating that one of the babies had it. He did the same thing with the Baby Rub, which I thought was being stored in the top shelf in our medicine cabinet.

My kids know how to use the roll on white out. They roll it on everything. Thankfully I caught them early this time. The crumpled papers had important notes I had taken for work on them and also some forms for the IRS. Hopefully they won't mind crumpled paper

The frosting attachment was taken out of Trey's mouth. They can now reach in the back of the top drawer. I need to find someway to stunt their growth!! I didn't actually take the spoons away, but I'm almost certain Tate is the culprit behind them being on my table as opposed to the silverware drawer.

I'm a little concerned about the wall outlet cover, because I can't seem to figure out which outlet it came from. The Yahtzee game was taken away because it was being used as a weapon, as was the ruler. The keyboard goes with my work stuff. Yes, I use two keyboards sometimes. Beck thought it was cool to see staples fly out of the stapler when he hit it hard. I need to find a new and cleaver spot for that.

So now I put things back and find new places for others. Ah the life of a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment