Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daylight Savings

First and foremost, daylight savings time was definitely thought up by men. No woman would say, "How about twice a year we change the clocks, so that our children spend a week or two on different schedules and we can then sit and listen to the screaming that occurs with a changed schedule." Every year I contemplate moving to Arizona, where to don't observe daylight savings.

With Tate and Trey being sick and me being up all night with sick kids we aren't getting up until 10:30am, but one week ago it was only 9:30am. My whole day is thrown off! I'm trying to get everyone back on a permanent schedule, but I find myself feeling much like this cartoon.
Just replace the dog and cat with two more kids

1 comment:

  1. haha love it!!! i totally agree. my son is having a horrible time! it changes his bedtime because it's not worth the fight about him going to bed when it's light. then he doesn't think he has to get ready for school until it's light. i feel your pain! and i think about AZ all the time!

    ReplyDelete