Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon....

I love to read blogs. Especially blogs from other mothers. I really love the ones who post their struggles with their children. It helps me feel better about mine. I also feel that blogging might be somewhat therapudic and seeing as how some days I feel I'm a short step away from the padded white room I think need all the help I can get.

My goals for this blog are three fold:
1. To document events from our lives
2. To release my thoughts
3. To hopefully bring a smile to someones face with our crazy lives

When I told Randy last night I was going to start blogging he thought that's what I did on Facebook. After a further discussion and realizing that he had never been on a blog I am typing this in part for him as well. So now he can say he has read a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment