Friday, May 13, 2011

My Birthday!!

I must back track a little now.... as of May 2nd I am offically on the downhill side of 30. This depresses me greatly. However Randy planned a fun and amazing day for us!

He downloaded Disney's Birthday Song It was playing on repeat for me to wake up to

I woke up my kids early because I had to make a stop at the DMV. I spaced that my driver's license expired that day until the day before. Beck jumped right out of bed because he knew it was my birthday and if you've ever tried to wake Beck up you know what a birthday miracle it is.

The DMV went smoothly. I was in and out in 10 minutes. The hardest part was manuvering my stroller through their crazy lines. Yes my stroller is huge we call it the "stretch limo" Plus there wasn't a handicaped button to open the doors which made things more difficult. I'm a little curious how they get away with that.

I went and had my car cleaned and went home and watched Tangled with my boys. Randy only had to work a half day which was nice. He brought lunch home along with balloons, cake and presents! Trey felt that all the balloons should be his

We made Trey leave the balloons to go play in Salt Lake. He cried all the way to American Fork. We went and got my swimsuit, shopped at Gateway and went and ate at Cheesecake Factory. Oh how I love the popcorn shrimp there. I could eat it everyday

On the Friday before my birthday I told Randy what cake I would like. It is The Husband cake from The Chocolate. I have always wanted to try it and I figured I better tell him because Randy doesn't always plan in advance. Little did I know he knew I wanted a cake from The Chocolate and he picked that one out for me over a week before! It was the best cake ever!!

All in all it was a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. well happy late birthday!!! sounds like you had an amazing birthday! i've never had anything from the chocolate. maybe i will try something now ;)

    ReplyDelete