Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Drive In!!!

Words cannot express our love of the drive in. Randy and I actually get to see movies in the summer and the kids have a blast playing in the back of the car. Plus how can you beat 2 movies for cheaper than 1 movie at the regular theater? Plus my kids are free! I think we will be spending most Friday nights here.
On Friday we went and saw Rio and Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2. Rio was great and Diary of a Wimpy Kid was hillarious! We haven't seen the first one, so now we need to find it! I took this picture during the preview and I just happened to get a nice shot of all the smurfs.

There are lots of movies I'm excited for this summer like Kung Fu Panda 2 and Cars 2, but one I am really looking forward to is Mr Popper's Penguins. I didn't even know they were making this until I saw the preview at the drive in. I loved that book when I was little. I think I need to go dig it out and read it again.

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome!! where is a drive inn in utah county tho??

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't one. The closest one is in West Valley off of Redwood Rd across from Valley Fair Mall. It's not a bad drive though. It only takes about 35 minutes each way. A sacrifice we are willing to make :)

    ReplyDelete