Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful mother's day! Randy made a great breakfast for us, bathed the kids and got them ready for church. I was able to sit on the couch and do nothing. It was amazing!

At church the primary got up and sang. I was on the verge of loosing it the whole time Beck was up there. It was so adorable. I was so close to whipping out my phone and recording it. My boys made me these beautiful treasures at church



No one ever spells Trey's name right. Poor Trey.
After church we went over to my Mother-in-law's for dinner and a little later we headed over to see my mom.

I am so greatful for all the wonderful mother's out there that have had an impact on my life and helped me to become the person I am today! I am so proud to be the mama of my three beautiful boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment