Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Theif

While shopping at Joanns, Trey happened to see some Buzz Lightyear fabric. An enormous meltdown occured, I let him hold the bag of fabric while we were shopping. Of course we had to give it back to the cashier as we were leaving, so the meltdown started again.

Meanwhile, Joanns makes you walk past what feels like a mile of candy to get to the cash register. So Beck is begging for every piece of candy he sees. He finally settles on the Rolo's as his candy of choice. I told him to put it back and I hurried and paid for my things and tried to get out of there as fast as possible. I don't enjoy the stares from people thinking "Can't you get your kid to be quiet?" It doesn't help that Tate and Trey were blessed with a loud boisterous voice.

We had to get some things from Babies R Us which was in the same shopping area. As we started to walk I noticed Beck had the Rolo's in his hand.

Me: Why did you take the Rolos after I told you no?
Beck: Because I want to eat them

I don't think his 3 year old mind comprehends stealing, but we had to take the walk of shame back in and hand it to the cashier.

No comments:

Post a Comment