Monday, June 13, 2011

NICU Reunion

So it is very apparent that I am an on again, off again blogger. After a 3 week lapse, I'm back!! I know what a great relief this brings to so many of you. My goal this week is to have a post a day to catch up on what we've been doing lately.

So I will begin by back tracking...

May 19, 2011 NICU Reunion!!

I had been looking forward to it all year! I love the NICU reunion. It is a great time for me to remember what a miracle Tate and Trey are and celebrate it!

The NICU reunion, for all who don't know what I'm talking about, is for anyone who is a "NICU graduates." Meaning, any baby that was admitted to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit after birth. They have a reunion every year in May at a park in Provo. It's a great way to count your blessings and also reconnect with some of their nurses.

They have carnival games, food, ice cream, a bouncy house and a blow up slide.

 Life Flight always makes and appearance. Life Flight landed right as we pulled in and took off as soon as we walked into the park. There was an emergency and they had to go. Beck was sad he didn't get to sit in it.
They had a small playground at the park and that was all Tate wanted to do. Forget the games and bouncy house. He wanted to go down the slide
He also refused to wear shoes.
We finally had to force Tate to the bouncy house because Trey and Beck really wanted to go

Tate ended up having a lot of fun once we got him in

We did finally find something Tate willingly wanted to do other than the slides. Eat ice cream.
Between all the fun and games this is the loot we came home with
Two bags of popcorn were eaten before we ever got home. They kids had a blast and the weather was actually really nice, just a bit cloudy at times. It was a great day and I can't wait to go back again next year

No comments:

Post a Comment