Sunday, June 26, 2011

Parenting 101

A couple days ago it was a little stinky in the kids' room, I changed the diapers, disposed of them and cracked their window open. Nothing about what I did was abnormal. In fact this happens multiple times a day. I then went about my morning chores and while I was sweeping Beck came running in the kitchen yelling "The twins are gone!!" Instantly I knew they had gone out the window. Thankfully it was a ground floor window.

Beck and I ran outside. I was wearing what I had slept in with my scary Medusa hair. If our neighbors didn't think we were crazy before, they do now.We caught up to the twins quickly, long before they made it out to the road.

I now know I can never open windows. I feel it should be noted that I would never open a window that would injure my children to fall out of. I'm far to paranoid for that. I just didn't think they would be able to climb on their dresser, push the window open the rest of the way and pop out the screen. I clearly under estimated what evil geniuses they are.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Well Lou jumped out of my car window while I was driving! Haha. Hopefully your children won't ever do that. ;)

    ReplyDelete