Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memorial Day BBQ

On Memorial Day we were all invited up to have a BBQ with the University of Utah football team. All the players had to report because they started summer conditioning on Tuesday. Seeing as how the weather for Memorial Day was not great it was an indoor BBQ at the Marriott next to campus.

The food was good and Beck thought it was cool to see the football players. He was under the impression it was going to be a football game, but once he got over that he enjoyed himself. Tate and Trey were difficult as always. They wanted to run around the ballroom. I gave Tate my phone to try and calm him down and he took this pic while I was trying to eat.
Coach Whitt is the one standing with his back to us talking to some players.

I have to admit it was pretty fun to go and see all the players and Norm Chow was behind me in the buffet line. I'm not going to lie, my heart started beating a little faster. It was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment