Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beck the Commedian

Beck is so commical lately. He just says the funniest things all the time! Here are two of my favorites.

His new favorite word is "apprently". The first time he used this word I had asked him to pick up his toys. I went into my bedroom to put away some laundry and came back out to the same mess I had left. I asked Beck, "Are you being a good boy and listening to what I tell you to do?" He replied "Apparently not!"

He uses this word multiple times a day. The thing that really gets me is he always uses it appropriately. I guess having a Dad who majored in English is rubbing off on him.

A couple of mornings ago the kids were eating breakfast as usual and suddenly Beck started to cry. I asked him what was wrong. He replied "You can't leave me at school all alone. You have to come with me!" "I have to stay with the Tate and Trey" I told him. "Take them to Grandma's house and you come with me"

I have no idea where this came from. We haven't talked to him about going to school for a while. He will be going to pre-school in the fall, but he is already nervous. I think he will be fine once he sees all the kids and he does just fine in primary. I just find it hilarious that he is already stressing over it!

I just wish I could listen to what he thinks about, because what he tells us always amazes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment