Monday, November 7, 2011

Denver in July

We left Randy's Grandparents Monday July 11 for Denver. This portion of the trip was not quiet exciting. I worked Monday thru Saturday at the Coy's Equipped warehouse. They moved from Provo to Denver in January 2010. Seeing as how I do all the books for the company I found it weird that I had never even been there.

We stayed with Randy's sister Mandy. The kids were so excited to be with her kids all the time. Randy took the boy's out to do fun things everyday. This is where the sad part of our trip comes in. Two weeks after we arrived in Denver we were at a beach in Tampa. There we learned that Randy's phone and sea water don't mix well. So we are missing A LOT of pictures from our trip.

Being in Denver for a week gave us a chance to go eat at all of our favorite places and Randy a chance to see some friends from high school. 

However that Tuesday morning my car was hit while parked outside Mandy's house.
My poor car. It had never been in an accident. Thankfully the guy who hit us was nice and made sure we got everything taken care of in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment